Wednesday, February 10, 2021

Drinking Green Lab Juice brings maximum nutrition during this Pandemic crisis.

Whenever, I heard the word, detox and cleansing, it reminded me to pull-out any toxins and unnecessary food intake that I had during a week long peroid. During this pandemic, ill make sure that I, myself and my family eat vegetables and fruits regularly so we can stay healthy and free from any illnesses. 

When, I feel exhausted, my body alarms that I need to cleanse myself.. And, I'm glad I encountered Green Lab Juice during our #AvpBloggersparty2021 event. This beverages helps my body to release toxins and harmful substance through its detox and cleansing benefits with its real and organic fruits smoothies content.

What are the benefits of detoxification, here's some list that I read:

*Your organs will be well rested due to fasting and cleansing. 

*It stimulates your liver to get rid of toxins

*It promotes toxin elimination through feces, urine, and sweat. 

*Improves blood circulation

*Provides your body with healthy nutrients

So, make it a habit to drink Green Lab Juice and eat organic vegetables and fruits, it improves your optimal health to fight any viruses in the surroundings because it boosts up your Immunity.

 


Green Lab's has different flavors such as:

Pure Celery Juice

Green-in-1

Beetroot Classic

Prime Detox

Glow

Orange Sunshine

C-Booster

Energy

Sweet Potato

Beetroot Trio

And, Greenlab Juice Station sells cold-pressed vegetables and fruit juices that boost immunity, cleanse and detox your body. All ingredients are fresh and natural.

Visit their social media accounts for your orders :

IG: @GREENLABJUICEPH

FB:https://www.facebook.com/GreenLabJuicePH/



No comments:

Post a Comment

HIMAWARI Coffee Roaster: Learn the difference between High-grade Specialty Coffee vs Regular Coffee.

If you're a rider like me, coffee is your best friend in early morning rides. We can't start our motorcycle engine without sipping a...